Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Own a 2nd Home/Vacation Property in the USA

Finally, I have put the final touches on my 2nd Home/Vacation property program for Southern US properties. I have been working for a few months on this program and I am excited to role it out.

I have finalized a program with a US lender, a Canadian tax accountant (living and working in the US) and other experts based in the United States to help clients buy second homes/vacation properties in the US.

I am very excited about this opportunity. You can buy houses in the US currently for ridiculously low prices, including 2,000 sqft properties in West Palm Beach for as low as $75,000. Properties in Phoenix, Arizona for prices starting in the $30,000s.  In Fort Lauderdale, Florida - I have seen a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow home that was built in 2009 for $39,900.00

If you are interested please contact me and I can start the process.

Here is an example -


13614 W Solano Drive
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

4 bed, 3 bath
2030 sf
built 2002
2 car garage
pebble tech pool with water fall
backs to Dreaming Summit park/green area
Need no rehab

This home is in mint condition and is located in gorgeous Dreaming Summit in Litchfield Park. The backyard is resort like and backs to a park/green area.

The current occupants are willing to sign a new lease for up to two years at $1275/mo. This is the perfect buy and hold deal because I think there is a lot of upside with this home. Sell in 2 to 3 years and make lots of money!

PRICE $125,000

3 comments:

  1. Nowadays there are marketing companies that uses the most innovative way to help you market your vacation property. They use direct marketing campaigns to reach millions of potential buyers and renters to get your property sold or rented very quickly. Also, you can be sure that you will not be a victim of fraud buyers and sellers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that you need to deal with some reputable people when buying long distance. There are examples of "snow birds" buying a great deal on a condo in the sunshine states, only to find they are in the middle of the worst parts of town. I guess the plus side is they bought their condo for only $10,000.

    ReplyDelete