Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Indepth knowledge and successful experience

“As a young professional I am constantly looking at various investment options and strategies to build long term wealth. I found the seminar hosted by the Bennett Real Estate Pros to be very inspirational as it illustrates how attaining wealth through real estate is a realistic goal for any motivated individual determined to take financial control of their lives. Since the seminar I have been working with Marnie Bennett and Greg Blok, looking at various investment properties that are aligned with my current financial and personal position.


Having recently purchased an investment condominium with the Bennett Real Estate Pros I can definitely attest to the high quality of their service. Their patience, friendliness and in-depth knowledge of the Ottawa real estate market are all factors that contributed to the positive and successful experience I had with their company. I plan to continue my business relationship with the Bennett Real Estate Pros and would highly recommend their services to any home buyer or real estate investor.”

I now own 3 properties in addition to my primary residence.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment