Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Has this changed my life?

Hi Marnie,


I just wanted to send you a quick email to thank you and the team at Bennett Pros. I went a seminar of yours last Oct 09, received the info from that seminar, met with Greg the following week, and I was hooked, investing in real estate was want I wanted to do for some time but did not know what type of investing that would met my goals. After meeting Greg, he lead me in "MY" right direction of investing which landed me at the doors of a packaged investment product, since then I currently own 3 investment properties and closing on 2 more next month. For my personal goal, that's 5 down and 5 more to go!

Has this changed my life, is the question I am asking my self every day, I often wonder how my life will change in the future because of what I did last Oct by going to your seminar, but right now I live as nothing has changed enjoying every bit of what I do now and look forward to many things in the future like paying off my mortgage for the house I currently own 6 years earlier, taking a extra trip(s) with my family to the Caribbean per year, having the money for my children's post secondary education,moving into the house of our dreams once I pay off my mortgage and renting out my house I currently own to help to pay off my new mortgage, looking forward to retiring maybe 10 years earlier then what I thought we would be, so lots of great things ahead for me and my family which I thank you and your team once again.

Thank again!
Gary, Tracey, Rebecca and Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment