Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Condo Investment

I bought with Greg from Bennett pros because he seem to keep getting exclusives on all the best projects. They manage to get into a development very early so I was one of the first people to 'cherry pick' a unit. Greg guided me in the right direction and showed me the best projects/units to go for.


I was just getting confused with all the different developments out there. He showed me the one which will make me the most money and as an investor that is what I am interested in most. The new condos I have sold thus far are the proof, showing top notch returns in excess of the average in the marketplace.

Thank you
Joe

2 comments:

  1. Seeking for a help of a professional real estate agent like what Joe did is truly a good part in having a successful business in the industry. Thus, giving a bunch of ROI in you. The professionalism in you Greg is superb! Keep it up!

    Philippine Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are thinking about turning your condo into an income property or are considering buying a new condominium for the specific purposes of making it an income property and an investment, making it available as a short term rental apartment could be an ideal scenario for you.

    Condo Investment

    ReplyDelete