Thursday, January 19, 2012

Upcoming workshop in Ottawa

Great news!


After numerous requests over the past few years, I am happy to announce that I will be presenting my Live All-Day 5 Year Action Plan Workshop in Ottawa on Saturday,

February 18, 2012.

The workshop is suitable not only for the new investor looking to purchase their first property but also for the seasoned investor who holds a large real estate portfolio (and everyone in between) because each individual/couple will be working on their own personal plan.

You will walk away with a very clear Action Plan that is specific to You.

Please remember that I am limiting the room size so that I am able to give personal focus and attention.

Send an email with your name, email address, contact phone # and number of people planning to attend to clientcare@peterkinch.com or call 604-939-8326 to reserve seats.

Date: Saturday, February 18, 2012
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Venue: TBA
$597+hst

*the cost of the workshop covers 1 Action Plan and refers to the cost of 1 individual or 1 individual with spouse*

Click here for Workshop Information

I look forward to working with you in Ottawa!

~ Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment