Saturday, November 17, 2012

Downsizing Federal Government

Update to the downsizing of the Canadian Federal Service

The federal government has cut 10,980 jobs as part of its bid to balance the budget, Treasury Board president Tony Clement said Friday.


As part of the cuts, 7,500 positions were eliminated through attrition, by cutting vacant jobs or not replacing people who left willingly, Clement said in a news release.

Ottawa is scheduled to have 4,800 of the 19,200 total positions being cut.

to read the complete article click here

2 comments:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Honolulu real estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 days earlier That i helped bring my best wonderful your home. Once longer seek out I had Lynnpercell. They need certain especial supply. To make sure that It is my opinion you could arrangement with each other.
    You can examine away real estate St Charles Illinois

    ReplyDelete