Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My First Home

January 20, 2014


Greg Blok
Bennett Property Shop Realty, Brokerage
190 Lisgar Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K2P 0C4


Dear Greg,

As we approach the closing date for my new home, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated all your assistance in my first ever home purchase! Buying a home for the first time is an exciting but also intimidating process, and your advice and support were invaluable!

When we first met, I wasn’t even sure whether I wanted a house or a condo, and you helped me consider the options and narrow down my search parameters so that I felt confident about what would best suit my needs. You understood that as a first time buyer, I was nervous about making such a big commitment and you provided patience, professionalism, thoughtful advice and guidance. As we viewed houses, you pointed out some of the considerations that I would not have otherwise thought about. You listened to what I said and adjusted the search accordingly. You also responded to all my calls and inquiries promptly and were available to show me the properties at times that were convenient for me.

When I finally decided to make an offer on a property, your expertise helped me to negotiate a really great price for the house. You referred me to an excellent home inspector whose thorough report had the direct effect of a further reduction of $5000 from the purchase price, as well as my having a much better understanding of the issues surrounding the maintenance concerns of an older house.

In all, I want to say thanks for all your excellent advice and help through this entire experience. While I hope to be living in my place for quite a while and not needing your services for the next little while, I will definitely call on you when the time comes, and in the meantime I will definitely recommend you to my friends who are thinking of purchasing a home.

Yours truly,
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment