Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Military Relocation to Ottawa



My brother-in-law served in the Canadian Forces and I understand, on a personal level, how difficult this process can be. Serving our military and assisting them with their military transfers is an honour to me.  You and your family are an important part of my business. 

I have experience with the DNDIRP practices and assisting our military families with their moves. I am an authorized Military Relocation broker in Ottawa, my military clients can expect the utmost in service from me whether they are moving from Ottawa or relocating to Ottawa.



If you are moving to Ottawa, I will:
  • Work with you by phone or email to determine your detailed housing requirements -  based upon your criteria — number of bedrooms, yard size, close to schools or work, townhouse or single family home, etc
  • Provide you with information on the local real estate market, city maps, schools, and any other information you might wish to have about Ottawa
  • Plan your house hunting trip to make the most of the short period of time you have here
  • Assist with the selection of a DND approved lawyer and home inspector
  • Negotiate the offer and Agreement  on your behalf
  • Work hard to make your trip very efficient, in the desired scenario, we would spend days 1 to 3 viewing houses, day four negotiating, day five lifting conditions, so you can enjoy our city for a few days as well.
A large part of my job is to relieve your Ottawa relocation stress

*** References available from other military families I have recently assisted. 

For Military Relocations to Ottawa, please contact me by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment