Certain ingredients are necessary to make meth. When you see the list, you will understand why it is so toxic and why it is good to spot these toxic residues:
- Large amounts of cold, diet, or allergy pill boxes (ephedrine or pseudoephedrine)
- Sheets or filters that are stained red or have a white, powdery residue.
- Empty containers of anti-freeze, white gas, ether, or starting fluids.
- Drain openers, freon, lye, paint thinner, acetone, or alcohol.
- Ammonia or propane tanks, anhydrous ammonia (in coolers).
- Camp stove fuel containers or other compressed gas cylinder.
- Jars or bottles with rubber tubing attached.