Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Financing investment properties - only 10% down with no FEES

I thought I would share with you that clients have the ability to buy an investment property with 10% down with no mortgage insurer fees (CMHC/Genworth).     

This is fantastic for those who are looking to buy an investment property with 20% down as now they can buy two investment properties with 10% down on each.   

This is also great news for those who have challenges in saving up the 20% or more that lenders typically require and is available on multi-unit rentals too! 

3 comments:

  1. Do you mind posing how to do this? I thought cmhc insurance was mandatory if the down payment is less than 20%.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind posing how to do this? I thought cmhc insurance was mandatory if the down payment is less than 20%.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are lenders who will consider this type of down payment structure on investments. Please feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch - http://www.bennettpros.com/team.asp

    ReplyDelete