Thursday, November 6, 2014

Patient, courteous, professional and re-assuring

As a first time homebuyer looking to get into an owner occupied investment property, I must admit I had a lot of questions, very little concrete direction and more than my fair share of nerves about making a purchase as big as a house. A chance encounter with Greg on one of his listed properties was a stroke of luck for me. Although I did not purchase the property that Greg was listing, he took the time to try and establish what I was looking for, what neighborhoods were good targets, and what would be both a suitable investment, and an ideal living space for me. 

Greg was p throughout the process, and helped me determine what I was really looking for. Even after seeing more than a few places that didn’t fit the bill, Greg remained focused and patient and never I felt pressured or pushed to get into a house that wasn’t right for me. 

I couldn’t be happier with the duplex that we found, or the service I received. For a first time home buyer and investor, there are a lot of nerves and uncertainties. Greg’s quick sense of humor, extensive experience, and long referral list were invaluable in making the purchase process as painless as possible. I’d recommend him to anyone and plan on using him for my next investment purchase. 

Cheers,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment