Friday, February 20, 2015

truly amazing and knowledgable

My first contact with Greg was when we acquired our third property (condo) at the event that held by Bennett real estate group. I knew from that first conversation, that I had found the right realtor. He made sure to provide us with all the answers to all of the questions that we had that evening and took his time to get to know us a bit better. From the beginning, I didn't feel like he was just our realtor, I honestly felt, and still feel, like he is our family friend. Any time I have a question related to the real estate I would email Greg and he would get back to me within 24 hours. 

During our journey in finding our forth investment property we had so many bumps in the road and when things began to look grim and like we may not be able to have the triplex we wanted, Greg went above and beyond the call of duty. In the end, all of his hard work, patience and dedication payed off and we are now in process of closing this deal that we so wanted. 

I can't say enough about how truly amazing and knowledgable of a realtor Greg is. He is such a kind soul and a true gem! 

Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment