Exceeding expectations ... over delivered

Good Day, 


I am writing to express my appreciation for the professional service I have received from  Bennett Property Shop Realty, Brokerage and more specifically from your agent Mr Greg Blok

What started as just simply listening to one of your radio shows, intrigue me to send in an email inquiring on some of your innovative sale approaches which lead to a scheduled meeting with Greg. 

I had little expectation of selling our duplex property in Old Ottawa South yet was pleasantly surprised at my meeting with Greg by his preparation and knowledge of the differences in selling multiple dwelling building versus singular homes. Some of these differences were not known to me and gave me some confidence in Greg's ability. 

Even though I was very non committal Greg convinced me to remain open minded and to agree to an exclusive condition if he were able to find a serious buyer. 

To my surprise Greg delivered. Our original meeting on November 23 resulted in accepting a full price offer by the 14th of December and all conditions waived by the 23rd December 2016. 

Throughout this journey, Greg gave a professional service by always responding to an emails or concerns without delay. His relaxed demeanour was well appreciated and allowed my wife and I to be always feel in control of the process without any sale pressures. We are still in disbelief in how Greg was able to attract this buyer and guide us through the sale of our property with such ease. 

I thank you for providing us with such service and will without hesitation recommend your company to others. 

Sincerely,
B

Comments

Popular Posts