Nothing short of amazing

Over the course of the last forty years, I have had many experiences with the world of real estate, both as a buyer and seller, and I have to say that my most recent experience with the team at Bennett Property Shop, and especially Greg Blok, has been nothing short of amazing. 

From the very first contact to the conclusion of the sale, they have all been about the most professional team I have ever seen.
 
Greg Blok, in particular, as my representative, was very clear, priced the house correctly, and gave me a realistic assessment of the time it would take to sell.  He was completely correct.  My house had incredible marketing, multiple showings and sold in three weeks at very close to asking.
 
The team were all very professional regarding scheduling showings, constant feedback, and just overall ‘hand-holding’.
 
All I can say is that my experience with Greg, Marnie, and the entire team has been the best real estate experience I have ever had, and I am so very grateful for their knowledge, experience and support through what is usually a stressful experience. 
 
Thank you Greg, Marnie, and everyone involved.  You are terrific.
 
J

Comments

Popular Posts